There is a new bugfix release in the 2.0.x line: ejabberd 2.0.3 (announcement).
In the last five months a few bugs were found and fixed. As mentioned in the ejabberd 2.0.3 release notes, the main changes are:
- Do not ask certificate for client (c2s)
- Check digest-uri in SASL digest authentication
- Use send timeout to avoid locking on gen_tcp:send
- Fix ejabberd reconnection to database
- HTTP-Bind: handle wrong order of packets
- MUC: Improve traffic regulation management
- PubSub: Several bugfixes and improvements for best coverage of XEP-0060 v1.12
- Shared Roster Groups: push immediately membership changes
- Rotate also sasl.log on "reopen-log" command
- Binary Windows installer: better detect "Error running Post Install Script"
The source package and binary installers are in the download page.
If you are using ejabberd 2.0.0, 2.0.1 or 2.0.2, you surely want to update to this new 2.0.3.