All the new features and improvements are described in the preliminary 2.1.0 release notes.
The changes between this release candidate and the previous beta2 are:
- More PubSub fixes
- BOSH module optimization and clean-up
- S2S fixes
- Translation updates: Japanese, Esperanto, Swedish
- Support Zlib compression after STARTTLS encryption
- Rename erlang log file sasl.log to erlang.log
- Remove the word "END" of release_notes file because it seems unnecessary ;-)
Please test it and report problems here or in the ejabberd bug tracker.
If all is fine, ejabberd 2.1.0 final is expected for the end the next week.
Translators of previous ejabberd versions were already contacted directly. If you want to help in translating (existing or new language), please comment here.