ejabberd 2.1.4 has been released. It contains many bugfixes and some improvements.
This is a short list of changes:
- Bounce messages when closing c2s session
- Bugfixes when handling Service Discovery to contacts
- Don't send error stanza as reply to error stanza
- Don't store blocked messages in offline queue
- Extauth: Optionally cache extauth users in mnesia
- Full support for XEP-0115 Entity Capabilities v1.5
- HTTP-Bind (BOSH): Remove unneeded 100 ms delay, and export functions to facilitate prebinding methods
- LDAP: Inband password change, Extensible match support, and ldap_tls_verify.
- Localization: Updated most translations
- MUC: Refactor code to reduce calls to get_affiliation and get_role
- ODBC: Add created_at column also to PostgreSQL schema
- PAM: New option pam_userinfotype to provide username or JID
- Pubsub: Send created node notifications. Enforce pubsub#presence_based_delivery, pubsub#show_values
- Vcard: Automatic vcard avatar addition in presence
- WebAdmin: New Access rule webadmin_view for read-only
Check the 2.1.4 Release Notes for the full list of fixes and improvements.
If you upgrade from ejabberd 2.0.5 or older, read carefully the release notes of ejabberd 2.1.0 too, because there were several changes in the installation path and the configuration options.
The source package and binary installers for Linux 32 bits, 64 bits, Mac OS X Intel, and Windows are available in the ejabberd ProcessOne download page.