ejabberd 2.1.5 has been released. It contains several minor bugfixes and a few improvements.
This is a short list of changes:
- Erlang/OTP R12 support fixed
- Erlang/OTP R14A support added
- OpenSSL 0.9.8 or higher is required
- BOSH: New optional connection attribute process-delay
- C2S: Don't ask for client certificate when using tls
- C2S: Inform client that SSL session caching is disabled
- CTL: Fix problem when FIREWALL_WINDOW options for erl kernel were used
- CTL: Some systems delete the lock dir; in such case don't use Flock at all
- Caps: Support all the hash functions required by XEP-0115
- Config: Fix typo in --enable-transient_supervisors
- Config: New configure option: --enable-nif
- Extauth: Support parallel script running
- MUC: Allow admins to see private rooms in disco
- ODBC: Correct handling of SQL boolean types
- ODBC: Discard too old queued requests (the caller has already got a timeout)
- ODBC: Fixes wrong SQL escaping when --enable-full-xml is set
- ODBC: Use ets insead of asking supervisor in ejabberd_odbc_sup:get_pids/1
- Pubsub: Enforce disco features results
- S2S: When logging s2s out connection attempt or success, log if TLS is used
- Shared Rosters: When account is deleted, delete also member of stored rosters
Check the 2.1.5 Release Notes for the full list of fixes and improvements.
If you upgrade from ejabberd 2.0.5 or older, read carefully the release notes of ejabberd 2.1.0 too, because there were several changes in the installation path and the configuration options.
The source package and binary installers for Linux 32 bits, 64 bits, Mac OS X Intel, and Windows are available in the ejabberd ProcessOne download page.