ejabberd 2.1.3 has been released. It contains many bugfixes and some improvements.
This is a short list of changes:
- New ejabberd_c2s option: max_fsm_queue
- ejabberdctl: Support concurrent connections with bound connection names
- Cross-domain HTTP-Bind support (EJAB-1168)
- Hibernate http-bind process after handling a request
- LDAP: document ldap_dn_filter, and fetch only needed attributes in search (EJAB-1204)
- Fix MSSQL support, which was broken (EJAB-1201)
- Improved SQL reconnect behaviour
- PEP: Add extended stanza addressing 'replyto' (EJAB-1198)
- PubSub: Add pubsub#purge_offline (EJAB-1186) and Fix pubsub#title option (EJAB-1190)
- Optimizations in mod_caps
- mod_register: Add new acl access_from, default is to deny
- mod_sic: new module for the experimental XEP-0279 Server IP Check (EJAB-1205)
- Proxy65: new option hostname (EJAB-838)
- Shared Roster Groups: get contacts nickname from vcard (EJAB-114)
Check the 2.1.3 Release Notes for the full list of fixes and improvements.
If you upgrade from ejabberd 2.0.5 or older, read carefully the release notes of ejabberd 2.1.0 too, because there were several changes in the installation path and the configuration options.
The source package and binary installers for Linux 32 bits, 64 bits, Mac OS X Intel, and Windows are available in the ejabberd ProcessOne download page.