[SOLVED]14.07 vs 15.03

14.07 vs 15.03 which one is more stable? what is difference clustering in 15.03 and 14.07?
thank you

Hello, 15.03 is much better,

Hello,

15.03 is much better, but 15.07 is also much better than both.
We work a lot on ejabberd, improve code, add new feature, so you should always use the latest version if possible.

For the difference, you can find the changelog in ProcessOne blog post typical. For example, for changes introduced in 15.03: ejabberd 15.03.

Websockets support alone is an example of what you miss (Hint: a lot).

Thank you very much. which

Thank you very much. which one of databases is better for many users(mysql or mneisa)? and why? I can t install 15.07. and I uses mysql database

I cant install ejabberd

I cant install ejabberd 15.07. and I think is not stable. i use ejabberd-15.07-linux-x86_64-installer.run for installing but I cant do that.

hello. I before installed

hello. I before installed ejabberd 14.07 and remove it, After clean Debian 8.1 X64 trying to install ejabberd 15.07.

At the end of installation, it pops error message

Error: Error running Post Install Script.
The installation may have not completed correctly

how to fix it. is it bug of 15.07?

This is a bug related to

This is a bug related to default Debian shell. It will be fixed in ejabberd 15.09 package.

Hello , I have installed

Hello ,
I have installed ejabberd 15.07 windows installer.after start ejabberd i got only screen with virtual host in administrator.So kindly guide me what shall i have to do if i want to develop and configure it for the android and the smack

I already reply on the other

I already reply on the other thread you created. No need to post several times.

Syndicate content