[SOLVED]Roster probelm

hi . I have a problem in roster. when user1 subscribes user2 in his contact list, user1 also is added to user2's contct list. but Why the roster is added on both the sides? rosteruser table is:

+--------------+-------------------+------+--------------+-----+------------+--------+-----------+------+---------------------+
| username | jid | nick | subscription | ask | askmessage | server | subscribe | type | created_at |
+--------------+-------------------+------+--------------+-----+------------+--------+-----------+------+---------------------+
| user_a | user_b@talk | | T | N | | N | | item | 2015-10-05 10:55:58
| user_b | user_a@talk | | F | N | | N | | item | 2015-10-05 10:55:58 |

I dony want user_b added to roster user_a.those that have TO and Both's subscription added not those that have From subscription. what do am I? thanks

This is how XMPP works. A

This is how XMPP works. A roster entry is a mutual authorization to see presence.
You can find more details in XMPP specifications: http://xmpp.org/rfcs/rfc6121.html

Does it make sense ?

Thanks for the answer. I

Thanks for the answer. I don't use roster for client contact list because contacts are added to client's contact list from roster that he/she did not add. i get client's contact list from web server. how to get real contact lists from rosterusers?
I want to see how to get real contact list from ejabberd?
thanks again.

thanks I read rfc6121. I get

thanks I read rfc6121. I get how to solve my problem.

Syndicate content