Issues with In-Band Registration

Hello,

I set up an ejabberd Server for our company.
The Server is on an external machine and altough everything else is running great, i can't seem to get it to work that Users can register accounts on our local network.

We are running ejabberd 15.10 and I have added our static IPs to the Trusted-Networks.

I have tried alot and read all I could find about mod_registration, which I assume is responsible for this issue.

mod_register:
    ##
    ## Protect In-Band account registrations with CAPTCHA.
    ##
    ## captcha_protected: true

##
    ## Set the minimum informational entropy for passwords.
    ##
    ## password_strength: 32

##
    ## After successful registration, the user receives
    ## a message with this subject and body.
    ##
    welcome_message:
      subject: "Welcome!"
      body: |-
        Hi.
        Willkommen

##
    ## When a user registers, send a notification to
    ## these XMPP accounts.
    ##
    registration_watchers:
       - "administration@company.com"

##
    ## Only clients in the server machine can register accounts
    ##
    ip_access: trusted_network

##
    ## Local c2s or remote s2s users cannot register accounts
    ##
    access_from: c2s ## pls don't kill me

access: register

2015-11-30 16:24:33.885

2015-11-30 16:24:33.885 [error] <0.5002.0>@ejabberd_hooks:run_fold1:368 {function_clause,[{acl,match_acls,[[[{all,allow}],[{all,allow}]],{jid,<<>>,<<>>,<<>>,<<>>,<<>>,<<>>},<<"jabber.company.com">>],[{file,"src/acl.erl"},{line,274}]},{mod_register,process_iq,4,[{file,"src/mod_register.erl"},{line,129}]},{mod_register,unauthenticated_iq_register,4,[{file,"src/mod_register.erl"},{line,92}]},{ejabberd_hooks,safe_apply,3,[{file,"src/ejabberd_hooks.erl"},{line,382}]},{ejabberd_hooks,run_fold1,4,[{file,"src/ejabberd_hooks.erl"},{line,365}]},{ejabberd_c2s,process_unauthenticated_stanza,2,[{file,"src/ejabberd_c2s.erl"},{line,2387}]},{ejabberd_c2s,wait_for_feature_request,2,[{file,"src/ejabberd_c2s.erl"},{line,864}]},{p1_fsm,handle_msg,10,[{file,"src/p1_fsm.erl"},{line,582}]}]}
running hook: {c2s_unauthenticated_iq,[<<"jabber.company.com">>,{iq,<<"purple9106b782">>,set,<<"jabber:iq:register">>,<<>>,{xmlel,<<"query">>,[{<<"xmlns">>,<<"jabber:iq:register">>}],[{xmlel,<<"username">>,[],[{xmlcdata,<<"ninja">>}]},{xmlel,<<"password">>,[],[{xmlcdata,<<"ninjas">>}]}]}},{{80,152,153,211},39616}]}

This is what I get in the ejabberd.log file when I try to register from within the network with a new dummy account.

2015-11-30 16:24:33.885

2015-11-30 16:24:33.885 [error] <0.5002.0>@ejabberd_hooks:run_fold1:368 {function_clause,[{acl,match_acls,[[[{all,allow}],[{all,allow}]],{jid,<<>>,<<>>,<<>>,<<>>,<<>>,<<>>},<<"jabber.company.com">>],[{file,"src/acl.erl"},{line,274}]},{mod_register,process_iq,4,[{file,"src/mod_register.erl"},{line,129}]},{mod_register,unauthenticated_iq_register,4,[{file,"src/mod_register.erl"},{line,92}]},{ejabberd_hooks,safe_apply,3,[{file,"src/ejabberd_hooks.erl"},{line,382}]},{ejabberd_hooks,run_fold1,4,[{file,"src/ejabberd_hooks.erl"},{line,365}]},{ejabberd_c2s,process_unauthenticated_stanza,2,[{file,"src/ejabberd_c2s.erl"},{line,2387}]},{ejabberd_c2s,wait_for_feature_request,2,[{file,"src/ejabberd_c2s.erl"},{line,864}]},{p1_fsm,handle_msg,10,[{file,"src/p1_fsm.erl"},{line,582}]}]}
running hook: {c2s_unauthenticated_iq,[<<"jabber.company.com">>,{iq,<<"purple9106b782">>,set,<<"jabber:iq:register">>,<<>>,{xmlel,<<"query">>,[{<<"xmlns">>,<<"jabber:iq:register">>}],[{xmlel,<<"username">>,[],[{xmlcdata,<<"ninja">>}]},{xmlel,<<"password">>,[],[{xmlcdata,<<"ninjas">>}]}]}},{{80,152,153,211},39616}]}

This is what I get in the ejabberd.log file when I try to register from within the network with a new dummy account.

Looking at the error log, it

Looking at the error log, it may be a config problem in ACLs: wrong syntax, or wrong indentation.

Thank you, i will check it

Thank you, i will check it out

Syndicate content