Getting error with extauth script written in PHP

Hello,

I am getting the following error with my script:

2016-07-26 20:48:09.335 [error] <0.736.0>@extauth:loop:131 extauth call '[<<"auth">>,<<"user">>,<<"localhost">>,<<"password">>]' didn't receive response
2016-07-26 20:48:09.335 [error] <0.737.0>@ejabberd_auth:is_user_exists:316 The authentication module ejabberd_auth_external returned an error
when checking user <<"admin">> in server <<"localhost">>
Error message: badarg

My script is based in this https://github.com/cburschka/ejabberd-auth-php, I develop it with a class that athenticates user with db, the tests that exist in the repository gives me all ok working, but ejabberd always give me the above error when I try to enter in the admin panel or when I try to login with any user from MySQL db in my web client that use Strophe.js.

Im sure all the code from the client and the athenticatin class doesnt have errors because with auth_method: odbc, all works fine.

This is my ejabberd.yml configuration in Ubuntu Server 16.04 with eJabberd 16.01 (installed with apt-get):

auth_method: external
extauth_program: "/etc/ejabberd/extauth/main.php"

The folder extauth and files belongs to ejabberd user and main.php is executable. The log from de main.php doesnt shows nothing when eJabberd is running (with test yes). Any idea?

Thanks in advanced

SOLVED: I installed eJabberd

SOLVED: I installed eJabberd from .deb in /opt, running ejabberdctl live I discover that the libssl from /opt/ejabberd/lib/linux*/libssl.1.0.0 wasn't update to the openssl 1.0.2 (last required for PHP 7.0). I download last libssl.deb and I extracted in the lib eJabberd directory. Now is working correctly

Syndicate content