ICE failed and no relay - mobile devices

I'm relatively new to Ejabberd and XMPP admin, however my background is in IT and Windows Server. I've configured Ejabberd which works great, I use it with Trillian, and the Jitsi client as well. So far, everything works fine inside and outside my network, as long as we are using chat.

I can chat from PC > Mobile with either Trillian or Jitsi. I can chat with Mobile > Mobile with both. I can do voice and video calls from PC > PC inside and outside my network. The issue is when I try to do a voice or video call from a android client outside my network. The android device will report "Call ended by remote side. Reason failed - application error. Could not establish connection (ICE failed and no relay found)". Now, if I connect the android to my WiFi network (same subnet as my Ejabberd server) then I can do a voice and video call. But when the android is on mobile data, it fails.

Looking online I've seen reference to implementing Jingle nodes in Ejabberd, however I can't find solid documentation on how to do this on a Windows installation. Ejabberd runs on Windows Home Server 2011. Again, XMPP admin is new to me, so I've seen a lot of documentation and how tos, but they are pretty much for Linux / Debian, etc, and not much for the Windows side.

I would love to get mobile video and voice working, so can anyone assist at all?

So no input for Windows

So no input for Windows environments?

Additionally, if I establish

Additionally, if I establish a VPN connection from my android to my network where the ejabberd server is, I can do a voice/video call with no issues. I would really appreciate any advice to properly configure jingle nodes in a Windows environment.

Syndicate content