invalid dialback key to gmail.com after restart

When I restart the ejabberd server I get the invalid dialback key error. Connection to gmail.com before the restart was fine.

What is happening? What is the fix?

I have exactly the same

I have exactly the same problem starting yesterday. The s2s certificate is not expired and is valid. Any advice?

Started happening for me on

Started happening for me on the night from August 31st to September 1st. Checked my SRV records but that didn't seem to help.

My gmail contacts are

My gmail contacts are starting to come on line so the problem appears to have fixed itself.

I would still like to know how to fix this when it happens, why it happened, and maybe how to prevent it.

I have had the problem since

I have had the problem since late in the evening on August 31st. I've verified my SRV records, I've verified the SSL certs are all current and properly chained, and I'm able to connect still to other jabber servers. Only Google is offline.

@jason, your Gmail contacts coming back online gives me hope, but I don't see it on my server yet.

In case you're still

In case you're still experiencing intermittent "invalid dialback key" errors and have Google Apps enabled for your domain with ejabberd — disable it.

I've been using ejabberd like that for years but for some reason on 1 Sep dialback errors appeared. Tried a lot of things without luck until eventually I disabled Google Apps and that seems to helped.

I don't have Google Apps

I don't have Google Apps enabled on the domain, and I'm still, 10 day on now, unable to federate with Google.

This happened to me again.

This happened to me again. Adding mod_s2s_dialback to the modules list in ejabberd.yml seems to have fixed the problem.

Syndicate content