pubsub config question

Hi,
I want to setup pubsub nodes on ejabberd, so I downloaded latest (17.01) installation rpm intalled on CentOS 7 and did minimal config changes:
1. domain: example.com
2. pubsub config (as I found info on net that this is correct way to configure if leaf setup is needed):

plugins:
      - "hometree"
      - "dag"
    nodetree: "dag"

Server stated and when I try to send stanza
<iq to='pubsub.example.com' from='admin@example.com' type='set' id='create1'><pubsub xmlns='http://jabber.org/protocol/pubsub'><create node='/home/example.com/test'/><configure/></pubsub></iq>
I get error:
{iq,<<"create1">>,error,<<>>,{jid,<<>>,<<"pubsub.example.com">>,<<>>,<<>>,<<"pubsub.example.com">>,<<>>},{jid,<<"admin">>,<<"example.com">>,<<>>,<<"admin">>,<<"example.com">>,<<>>},[{pubsub,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,<<"/home/example.com/test">>,{<<>>,undefined},undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined},{stanza_error,auth,403,<<>>,forbidden,{text,<<"en">>,<<"You're not allowed to create nodes">>},[]}],#{}}

From that I gather that I can create node only under user so I tried:
<iq to='pubsub.example.com' from='admin@example.com' type='set' id='create1'><pubsub xmlns='http://jabber.org/protocol/pubsub'><create node='/home/example.com/admin/test'/><configure/></pubsub></iq>
And error is:
{iq,<<"create1">>,error,<<>>,{jid,<<>>,<<"pubsub.example.com">>,<<>>,<<>>,<<"pubsub.example.com">>,<<>>},{jid,<<"admin">>,<<"example.com">>,<<>>,<<"admin">>,<<"example.com">>,<<>>},[{pubsub,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined,<<"/home/example.com/admin/test">>,{<<>>,undefined},undefined,undefined,undefined,undefined},{stanza_error,wait,500,<<>>,'internal-server-error',{text,<<"en">>,<<"Database failure">>},[]}],#{}}

And so far I`m not able to get any further than that. Can someone help out and point me in direction of true and right way?

Syndicate content