Shared Roster Groups, Virtual Hosts and RegEx

Hello.

I'm working on a solution for four different virtual hosts. Behind every virtual host is a bot as moderator which each has his own shared roster group - (i.e.:Moderator_some.example1.de, Moderator_some.example2.de,...). On the other side there are Visitor Groups for each virtual host - (i.e.: Visitors_some.example1.de, Visitors_some.example2.de,...).

As Frontend I use converse.js and configured it for anonymous login and each virtual host (i.e.: some.example1.de,...) My plan is that every anonymous visitor for his especially domain are only can see the moderator in the especially domain - (i.e: anonymous1@some.example1.de are only can see Bot1, anonymous2@some.example1.de are only can see Bot1 or and anonymous1@some.example2.de are only can see Bot2, anonymous2@some.example2.de are only can see Bot2...)

Vhosts:
VH1 - some.example1.de
VH2 - some.example2.de
VH3 - some.example3.de
VH4 - some.example4.de

Moderators:
Bot1 - some.example1.de
Bot2 - some.example2.de
Bot3 - some.example3.de
Bot4 - some.example4.de

That is (for example) the Moderator Group for VH some.example1.de:
Moderator_some.example1.de
Members: Bot1@some.example1.de
Displayed Groups: Visitors_some.example1.de

and the associated Visitors Group for VH some.example1.de:
Visitors_some.example1.de
Members: @online@
Displayed Groups: Moderator_some.example1.de

My expected result are:
The Moderator Bot1 are only see the users from VH some.example1.de & the online Visitor anonymous1@some.example1.de only see the Moderator from VH1 Bot1

But the actual result are:
Bot1 see all the other Visitors from all VH and all the other Moderators from all VH. The anonymous1@some.example1.de user see all the Moderators from all VH.

I'm not so familiar with the regualar expressions but i thought that the @online@ RegEx for the shared roster group is only valid for the virtual host especially!? Strange is that obviously the srg I created in the especially VH are also present in all other VH. In the ejabberd.yml I also configured mod_shared_roster with the append_host_config for each host but my feeling is, it does not matter...

If anyone should understand my problem, I would be very grateful for help.

cheers
Andre

Ok, i close the question

Ok, i close the question because the answer is Mnesia! Thanks to badlop! He led me to the right way: https://github.com/processone/ejabberd/issues/1961

Syndicate content