question about saas services and dev features

Hi, please help me with any responses, to my specif questions.

I require to create a native application with Angular - IONIC developement framework for iOS and Android ; as well as its Web browser version (chrome for ios, android, etc) .
The next questions are based on the SDK and SaaS services ejabberd .

1)There are Cordova plugins for SDK ejabberd for iOS/Android and JavaScript API for Web browser that support all features of ejabberd ?

2) The SDK , Plugins, libraries that provide with SaaS services, it supports Application Development , for next functional chatacteristics: a) Voice calls, b) transfer of: files documents, images , and audio messages.

regards,
please reply me to: cbena999@yahoo.com.mx or carlos.benavides@societao.com

1)There are Cordova plugins

1)There are Cordova plugins for SDK ejabberd for iOS/Android and JavaScript API for Web browser that support all features of ejabberd ?

ejabberd is an XMPP server. We do not offer any special SDK as we expect developers to use standard open source library. For Javascript, you can use Strophe.

2) The SDK , Plugins, libraries that provide with SaaS services, it supports Application Development , for next functional characteristics: a) Voice calls, b) transfer of: files documents, images , and audio messages.

ejabberd SaaS support transfer of files. It is expected that you will provide AWS s3 account credential so that we can use your amazon storage for the file transferred.

For voice calls, it is purely client side, so you have to develop it from existing client building bricks.

Syndicate content