MySQL refuses connection randomly and Ejabberd needs to be restarted.

Hi,

My Ejabberd version: 17.04

I am encountering some variations of MySQL connection refusals. Please refer to the error snippets at the end of this message.

I am clueless as to why this is happening, although this seems to be some configuration issue.
Restarting the Ejabberd server solves the issue, but I am looking for a peoper way to resolve this issue.

Thank you.

[error] p1_mysql_conn: p1_mysql_recv: socket was closed {<0.463.0>,normal}
[error] transaction return internal error: {aborted,"p1_mysql_recv: socket was closed"}

Reason = {error,{{badmatch,{error,{stanza_error,wait,500,<<>>,'internal-server-error',{text,<<"en">>,<<"Database failure">>},[]}}},[{mod_pubsub,'-get_subscriptions/4-fun-0-',4,[{file,"src/mod_pubsub.erl"},{line,2467}]},{lists,foldl,3,[{file,"lists.erl"},{line,1263}]},{mod_pubsub,get_subscriptions,4,[{file,"src/mod_pubsub.erl"},{line,2458}]},{mod_pubsub,process_pubsub,1,[{file,"src/mod_pubsub.erl"},{line,975}]},{gen_iq_handler,process_iq,3,[{file,"src/gen_iq_handler.erl"},{line,163}]},{gen_iq_handler,process_iq,4,[{file,"src/gen_iq_handler.erl"},{line,136}]},{gen_iq_handler,handle_info,2,[{file,"src/gen_iq_handler.erl"},{line,214}]},{gen_server,try_dispatch,4,[{file,"gen_server.erl"},{line,601}]}]}}

[error] transaction return internal error: {aborted,{{case_clause,{aborted,<<"Failed sending data on socket : closed">>}},..}

Syndicate content